Press Release: California Hydrogen Business Council Spring Summit 2016
CHBC Spring Summit at ACT Expo May 2-5
The CHBC Spring Summit will take place on May 2-3 at Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo >>, highlighting recent developments in energy storage, renewables and hydrogen, goods movement, transportation and public transit. CHBC members receive discounted registration to the Spring Summit, and an additional discount to ACT Expo if registering for both.
See the preliminary agenda below:
Day 1 (May 2)
- Welcome, Orientation, Keynote
- Session I - Strategic Vision on Hydrogen Infrastructure
- Session II - Spotlight on Public Transit
- Session III - Hydrogen Energy Storage and Renewable Energy
- Session IV - Spotlight on Goods Movement, Heavy Duty Transportation and Clean Ports
- Session V - Additional Topics
- Industry Business Updates by CHBC Members
Day 2 (May 3)
- Education and Outreach Committee Meeting
- Transportation and Transit SAG
- Hydrogen Energy Storage and Renewable Hydrogen Sector Action Group
- Goods Movement Sector Action Group
The California Hydrogen Business Council (CHBC) and the Advanced Clean Transportation (ACT) Expo >>, North America's largest clean vehicle event, have renewed their strategic partnership to showcase the growing array of hydrogen and fuel cell energy and transportation technologies May 2-5, 2016 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, CA.
For organizations and individuals interested in the CHBC and its activities, visit www.californiahydrogen.org.
About the California Hydrogen Business Council
The California Hydrogen Business Council is comprised of organizations and individuals involved in the business of hydrogen. Its mission is to advance the commercialization of hydrogen in transportation and stationary sources to reduce emissions and dependence on foreign oil. More information at www.californiahydrogen.org